List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KDE and Operating systems,
From:       "enine" <enine () ninefamily ! com>
Date:       2006-06-23 12:58:31

Some distros make config/theme changes to the KDE packages, that was one of the \
reasons I switched distro's because RedHat just messed with too much for my likeing. \
USB drives are not automatically mounted on all distros, a lot of times the \
automounting is written by the distro maker so each will be different.  I wrote a \
small hotplug script to mount mine and copy a few important files to it myself.