List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KDE and Operating systems,
From:       Australian Locating Services <info () locating ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-06-23 11:24:56

Hi All,
Does KDE behave differently with varied distributions?
I have only used Fedora (with Gnome) and now Mandriva, with KDE.
Mandriva 2006 with KDE doesn't seem to have too many problems, other than not
being able to sink my Palm Tungsten E2 via bluetooth.... yet.
Regarding mounting problems.....USB hard drives are automatically mounted. I
use these for backing up my system.
Watch out for the Socceroos by the way!
Regards
Scott Hogan