List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kde3.4: calendar on imap folder through kmail problem
From:       Sophana Kok <sophana78 () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2005-05-16 12:03:18

Hi
I'm using latest kde3.4 from kde-redhat repository on centos3.4
I'm trying to use calendar stored in a imap folder though kmail.
This feature is great because I have imap mail hosted on the internet
for free. IMAP also is fast and scalable I think.

I've setup the whole thing, and when I add events or todos, it just says
'unable to save event ...'. But I can see in the imap folder that the
event is there.
When restarting kontact, the event were effectively not stored.

Can anyone help?

Does anyone knows a free calendar hosting service that is compatible
with kdepim? web interface or outlook compatibility is better since I
don't have kde at home. (only at work)
I know icalx.com, but I find it slow and not scalable.

Thanks