List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Line breaks not recognized by OE 5
From:       Derek Broughton <derek () pointerstop ! ca>
Date:       2005-05-16 12:34:59

On Sunday 15 May 2005 17:51, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use KMail in KDE 3.2.2.
>
> A person who uses Outlook Express 5.0 says that my messages come without
> line breaks, with quotes and original text all mixed up.
>
> Is there a way to fix this?

It's always nice to blame OE, except that this usually works in reverse.  (OE
like to use a mime format of "text/flowed" that, iirc, KMail doesn't handle).

However, the original source of _this_ message has line breaks, so you'd
probably have to send us a copy of one of the ones he complains about.
--
derek