Hi I'm using latest kde3.4 from kde-redhat repository on centos3.4 I'm trying to use calendar stored in a imap folder though kmail. This feature is great because I have imap mail hosted on the internet for free. IMAP also is fast and scalable I think. I've setup the whole thing, and when I add events or todos, it just says 'unable to save event ...'. But I can see in the imap folder that the event is there. When restarting kontact, the event were effectively not stored. Can anyone help? Does anyone knows a free calendar hosting service that is compatible with kdepim? web interface or outlook compatibility is better since I don't have kde at home. (only at work) I know icalx.com, but I find it slow and not scalable. Thanks _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list kdepim-users@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users