List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: Bug in Kpilot
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-06-29 12:31:11

Hi Anibal,

Please don't write us - and especially Dan, since he's no longer involved
with the project - directly. It's much more convenient to write the
mailing list, where there are more people who can see and answer your
question, and it will be archived for future use as well.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, anibal landauro wrote:
> I installed Kpilot. Then I put over /dev/ttyS0
> I connected my Palm.
> It started synchronisation, then I had the message:
> Syncing with file ""

You should check the configuration of any conduits you are using
(especially the Calendar and TODO conduits).

When reporting a problem, please remember to tell us hat versions of the
software you are using. If you happen to be using KDE 3.3 alpha 1, there's
a known crash in kpilot there :(.

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE