List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KDE/RedHat font hell
From:       Steve Cohen <stevecoh1 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2004-01-16 17:10:12

I have a RedHat 9.0 system, running KDE 1.5.
I started messing with fonts in the KDE Control Center and I've been most
dissatisfied with the results.  What looks good in one place turns out to
have nasty side effects elsewhere.  Mozilla fonts, for example now look like
total crap.  I would like to just revert to the defaults, but unfortunately,
the "Defaults" button in the Control Center seems to revert to some KDE
standard, not to the way RedHat shipped including fonts that do not seem to
be supplied with RedHat.

If nothing else, if I knew where this information was stored (what font for
what screen element type) I could create a new user and copy the settings
from one user's file to another's.  But I just can't find what I'm looking
for.  Help!