List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kmail 1.5 message forwarding behavior
From:       Robin Goldstone <robing () llnl ! gov>
Date:       2004-01-16 1:30:15

I recently upgraded to Kmail 1.5 as part of a RedHat 9 upgrade.  Unfortunately
I don't know what version of Kmail I was running previously, maybe 1.3?  I
like a lot of the new features of 1.5 but have found one annoying change in
behavior between my old version of Kmail and the new version:

When I forward messages, the original message is now included as an attachment
rather than quoted inline as with a reply.  As a result, I can't insert
inline comments in a forwarded message.

Is there some way to control this behavior (inline quoting on forwarded
messages vs. attachments)?  I looked through the configuration menu and don't
see any options that seem to relate to this.

Thanks.
Robin G.