List:       kde-www
Subject:    [f.leerink@hccnet.nl: KDE Presentations FOSDEM 2006 Talks]
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2006-03-01 18:07:18

This is about http://www.kde.org/kdeslides/

Thanks,
Navin.

[Attachment #3 (message/rfc822)]

Hello Webmaster,

Thanks for the normally good reading on this website.

I am using already 3 years SuSe and KDE now respectively version 10.0 and 3.5.1

I tried to read the presentations KDE Presentations FOSDEM 2006 Talks but I had a lot \
of difficulties and that not a good sign. Just to be specific I would like to make \
the following comments :

1 If I click on KOffice Interface (OpenDocument) and on the popup on open I get a \
screen full of unreadable garbage. What is the problem.

2 If I click on HTML by Sander Koning and click on the next sreen on Click here to \
start the Slideshow I come to the 1st slide. But navigating to the next slide is only \
possible with button Next on the top of the screen meaning for each slide, after \
reading, scrolling upwards to reach Next button and select next slide

3  If I click on Krita (PDF) by Bart Coppens I can coorectly view the PDF document.

4 If  I click on Kubuntu (OpenDocument) I have the same comments as under comment 1

5 If  I click on HTML by Jonathan Riddell I have the same comments as under comment 2

6 If  I click on Marketing (KPresenter) I get a popup screen but don't  know what to \
select to open the document correctly. I had at least 2 failures 7  If  I click on \
HTML by Sebas Krügler my comment is the same as comment 2 8  If  I click on \
Screenshot automation (OpenDocument) my comment is the same as comment 1 9 If  I \
click on  HTML by Sander Koning my comment is the same as comment 2

What should I do to improve this experience and what about other readers
--

Regards,

	Frans Leerink