List:       kde-www
Subject:    Annotea?....(sp?)
From:       james_in_denver <james_in_denver () hotpop ! com>
Date:       2004-03-30 6:52:03

I am curious, I had a few thought about online collaboration and
documentation. Something along the lines of "registering" or activating
overlays for the desktop. This would provide not only context sensitive
help but perhaps solutions/input/feedback from a variety of sources that
could be controlled by the end-user. I really thought that I had an
original idea until I saw the "annotea" project on W3C.org. Okay, to get
to the point, I think that this would be a "killer" feature that would
certainly leapfrog anything M$ was putting out. Any chance that this
type of functionality could be implemented in KDE?.....

Very Curious

james acomb
james_in_denver@yahoo.com