List:       kde-www
Subject:    STI
From:       AEROENV () aol ! com
Date:       2004-03-18 23:36:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am a special education teacher in the State of Kentucky whose school
currently uses the STI system.  I was curious to know if there is a way for
educators to apply for access to the STI system from home.  I only ask this question,
in light of the fact that so many hours are required to put in grades, record
attendance, and write IEPs for example, that it seems logical for there to be
external access for those who need it.

Thank you very much for your time.