List:       kde-www
Subject:    Our site and kde.org
From:       "Adam Dicker" <adam () highimpactsites ! com>
Date:       2004-03-18 21:19:10

Dear owner of www.kde.org,

My name is Adam Dicker, and I'm the owner of historyoftheworld.com. I
wanted to let you know that I've just placed a link to kde.org.

You can find the link to your site here:
http://www.historyoftheworld.com/links.php

I've used this text to link to your site:
"www.kde.org"

This is the description I've used for your site:
"K Desktop Environment Homepage, KDE.org"

Let me know if you want to change the description of your site.

Thanks for putting such a useful site on the Web! I would really
appreciate it if you could give me a heads up if you move or change
link locations, or if you post any new material that you think my
visitors would be interested in.

A link back to my site would also be nice. :-)

Again, thank you very much for your great web site.

Sincerely,

Adam M. Dicker