List:       kde-www
Subject:    amaroK project looking for webmaster
From:       Mark Kretschmann <markey () web ! de>
Date:       2004-03-19 15:34:03

Hi,

the amaroK project is looking for volunteers who would like to help us
creating a new website. So far we have had a rather simplistic site
(http://amarok.sf.net), which was ok in the early stages of the project.

Now as the project is growing, we feel the need for a CMS based site that
assists us in getting our content organized painlessly. Currently we have to
enter all content (like announcements, screenshots etc.) manually in html,
which is not acceptable.

We have already got an offer for free, fast webspace for the new site. So
we're ready to go as soon as we find someone to help.

If you are interested in joining us, please write to:

                    amarok-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

The amaroK team