List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: apps/ftp.kde.com
From:       Mat Colton <mat.colton () web-xs ! de>
Date:       2003-12-07 23:51:31

On Friday, Dezember 5. 2003 22:53 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> What do you think? IMHO this sounds quite good. The ads-requirement might
> be a bit bad - but kde.com also had ads as far as I remember. But it might
> be possible for GNOME's to launch a ad-banner on freshmeat of course.

So what? Even if Bills OS would adverstise on FM... And Gnome is not evil,
it's different. :)
FM has proven to be far more reliant than AKC in the last couple of years (not
meant as an assult to Christoph, thx for your effort and support). IMHO it
would take at least a year to set up a comparable project and we would have
to take care of server maintainance an bandwidth ourselves.
So, also IMHO, hail to the FM ppl and on we go. :)
--
Bye,
Mat