List:       kde-women
Subject:    Re: Re: [Kde-women]can u help me??
From:       Jan Tönjes <jan.toenjes () web ! de>
Date:       2002-05-10 11:38:44

Hi Eva...

No, you misunderstood me ;-) I dont want to offer a new Icon theme. I can't. I really \
would like to, but i am not able, cus i am not as creative as i want to be. My \
question ist, if there is a creative one in your project, who is able to make an \
emoticon theme (the little smilies in the chat) with konqi. if it isn't possible with \
konqi, then just a good lookin' theme with emoticons. It is for the chatclient kmess \
- a msn messanger clone for linux. the smilies who are delivered with kmess are all \
different, a standart layout is missin'. i right now use the emoticons from the msn \
messanger, but i think they are copyrighted by microsoft. i just need some good \
lookin' smilies and other little icons or pics for the messanger. as i am not as \
creative as i want to be, i ask u, if somebody of u is intrested in doing a thing \
like that...

;-)

maybe u can help me to contact the right persons....

thank u very much

jan

ComputerNotArzt Jan Tönjes
Hauptstrasse 45 a