List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Cyrillic in Kword -- How, please?
From:       "akar 'th 'orrible" <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-06-30 22:42:15

I dont even know what cyrillic is. Is it those funny characters that look
like greek? If so then you need to install specific cyrillic truetype, type1
or bitmap fonts.
If it is just normal international characters (you know with umlauts etc)
then you just need to adjust encodings but I think cyrillic is available as
separate fonts. Just install them and they will be in your font list. They
may already exist on your linux install CD.
(Here in Australia being in the middle of Oceania-Asia we only ever get
asian font problems)
Andrew