List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Anti-aliasing Curse
From:       "akar 'th 'orrible" <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-06-30 22:03:32

If you choose TT or Type1 fonts as your default override fonts in Netscape
then you should not be getting ugly fonts. Alternatively there are a set of
bitmap fonts called Mozilla Fonts that are the exact pt sizes for the
different body and head levels that netscape and mozilla uses that should
give a good display with the default settings. Search rpmfind for mozilla

Andrew