List:       kde-user
Subject:    kmail questions
From:       Kirk Wythers <kwythers () forestry ! umn ! edu>
Date:       2001-04-27 15:16:23

I'm switching over to kmail from netscape and I have a couple of questions I
haven't resolved yet.

1. is there a handy dandy way to import a netscape addressbook into kmail?
2. as for that kmail address book... how does it work? Do you really have to
copy and paste an address into the To: line of a message?
3. what newsreader do you all recommend?

Thanks,

Kirk

Kirk R. Wythers				University of Minnesota
Tel: 612.625.2261       			Department of Forest Resources
Fax: 612 625.5212			1530 Cleveland Ave. N
Email: kwythers@forestry.umn.edu	Saint Paul,  MN 55108