List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: problem with a compile kde 2.2 alpha
From:       "akar 'th 'orrible" <trader2001 () bigpond ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-04-26 15:14:00

On Thursday 26 April 2001 04:47, Pam R wrote:

> BTW, akar, I'm looking forward to seeing your tutorials.
>
> Pam

Thanks Pam,
It looks like I'll be doing them more indepth than I originally
intended and in HTML (as I really need to be able to illustrate things)
so they will be delayed for a week or two while I set up properly (ie
voice-type,templates,hosting etc) and will most likely be on the dot as
Andrea suggested as well as email-out.
--
Regards,

Andrew