List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KRASH
From:       Sean Armstrong <buc40_us () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-03-13 23:33:44

My humble apologies. It seems that I offended everyone
with my opinion of KDE 1.1.2. This is the reason why I
wanted to try out KRASH before the release of kde 2.0
to see if it was even worth messing with. The kde I
remember was a memory hog like windows for my little
133. So I ditched it and used smaller faster wm's. I
thought maybe KDE 2.0 and KRASH would be a little
better and possibly have improved the interface more.
I meant no ill intentions toward anyone on this list,
I was just getting somewhat frustrated with the KRASH
rpm's not loading properly. Thanx though for all of
your help. Now I have a better area to search. Oh, by
the way I looked through the kde-user archive and
checked the KDE site and didn't find anything as
useful other than 'use the .tar files instead of the
RPM's', which is almost useless info that doesn't help
correct the problem.
Thanx,
SA