List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KMail home page?
From:       Klaus Wachtler <kde () wachtler ! de>
Date:       2000-03-01 5:58:05

On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 at 03:40:22AM +1100, Don Sanders wrote:
> Quite recently we got a new home page
> http://devel-home.kde.org/~kmail/index.html
>
> It's a little out of date already (lot's has been happening recently) but

<offtopic>
Your computer seems to be a little out of date too, or do you live in time
zone where they already have March 21?

I recognized that astonishing fact because my emails are listed by
date and time.

This is a nice feature, but it only works as long as (most) people
have their time set somewhat correctly.
</offtopic>

Klaus