List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KMail home page?
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-02-29 20:40:17

Quite recently we got a new home page
http://devel-home.kde.org/~kmail/index.html

It's a little out of date already (lot's has been happening recently) but
should be updated again soon. 1.1.36 is the latest version. Starting with
1.1.36 KMail depends on code in kdebase/kioslave/pop3, unfortunately the code
in cvs is out of date and needs to be revised I' working on that now.

You can still use 1.1.36 it's just that "experimental pop" accounts won't
work. These allow downloading of messages in the background, efficient
leaving of mail on the server, and something like efficient resuming of
intterupted transfers.

BFN,
Don.