List:       kde-user
Subject:    Icons in KDE
From:       Mandy Williams <mwilliam () lander ! edu>
Date:       1999-02-28 19:47:04

Hi All,

I am not really sure that this has a lot to do with KDE or what....but
my normal users on my system (RH 5.2) can mount and umount from konsole,
but when the icons in the desktop are tried to use to mount the cdrom
and floppy, i get this error: /dev/hdc is not in the fstab (and you are
not root)

I have edited my fstab to say ro,user,noauto after everything else that
is supposed to be there that is.....i dont know if this is a kde prob or
just a icon prob...i am not sure what is goin on.

Thanks,
Mandy