List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: qt-1.42 suddenly not found
From:       dep <dep () westnet ! com>
Date:       1999-02-28 19:46:49

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999, Steven T. Hatton wrote:

|Please clarify what you mean by "have none of it."  I had a major qt
|problem yesterday that ended up actually being an egcs problem.  This was
|while I was compiling the current snapshot from two days ago.

i mean that even fed the --with-qt-dir= option set properly, the error,
unable to find qt>=1.42 persists.

i tried to find this in the archives, to no avail -- the search engine
kept throwing me to the toplevel directory, even when i had selected
list and month. so -- might you tell me the subject name of your posts
in this regard?
--
                        those who say they seek to serve