List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Usability Bugs and.....?
From:       Eric E <whalesuit () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-09-05 21:43:24

I agree - there's stuff all over the KDE website and docs saying that if you
want to influence the development project, you gotta get in while the
developers are working on it - i.e., CVS/

I myself would love to run the CVS version of KDE, if for no other reason
than to be "bleeding edge" ;-).  Unfortunately I've had a hard time learning
how to use CVS and subsquently set up an alternate KDE installation without
corrupting my main installation.

Anyone know of any docs that can help one do this?  Maybe if I figure it out
I'll try to document it.

EE