List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: ToDo List
From:       "H.McM" <h.mcmanus () elmerproductions ! com>
Date:       2001-08-14 20:35:35

Jim,

I hope you arent worrying about the current dearth of reports. I know I for one am \
waiting to get my hands on the final of KDE22, because it seems a bit redundant to \
write reports on 21 stuff that has been fixed in the upgrade.

I do have one concern at the moment, that I can best illustrate by example.
Recently I have been reading all the supplied "help" docs, and have made a list of \
suggested improvments/alterations etc. Now obviously I can post these to the list, \
and have already done so one one occasion. But for the moment, there is no maintainer \
for the HelpCentre. Lets say next week someone volunteers.
Is it the volunteers job to go through the mailing list archives to search out prior \
mentions of the helpcentre, should it be my responsibility to keep an eye on the \
maintainer list and forward my emails to the maintainer when they appear?

Or is there some better way of getting the info to the new maintainer??

Now on a slight aside, I would be more than happy to volunteer to do the helpcentre, \
but I am worried a little that others might think I am taking too much onto my plate, \
already doing the KPackage and ControlCentre.

If noone has a problem with me doing three, then I am happy to 'officially' take on \
the HelpCentre too. My other two apps have had next to no traffic at all on the list \
in the last few weeks, whereas the HelpCentre has.

Helen