List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: city using KDE
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-11 0:09:15

Quite true.  I plan on incorporating the Kicker comments into my weekly
report.  Would be nice if Jono would contact Dave Richards to see if he would
be interested in joining and contributing to this project.  This was written
on 7/23/01 and I'm sure that there have been some more usability issues come
up since then.

Jim

On Friday August 10, 2001  5:48 pm, patrick wrote:
> http://eltoday.com/article.php3?ltsn=2001-07-23-001-14-PS
>
> Largo Fl went live with KDE.   Read the administraters view.  This  could
> be a gold mine of information about KDE useability.

  6:42pm  up 17 days, 19:16,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.02