List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: What's with KDE-look, as opposed to KDE-usability?
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-11 0:01:13

I subscribe to both mailing lists.  The differences can be illustrated as
such; we write a usability report on a certain application stating that it
needs a new/better icon, kde-look or the developer designs the new icon and
implements it in the next release.  There is some overlap, both are concerned
about KDE's look and usability.  We are less concerned about the underlying
code that will affect the changes.  I agree that the mailing list should be
posted on KDE's web page, it'll generate more people in here to make
comments, write reports and do usability testing.

Jim

--

  6:42pm  up 17 days, 19:16,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.02