List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: What areas does this list cover ?
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-10 23:54:26

Please feel free to discuss your points about anything that is KDE usability
related.  This not only covers KDE, but all applications and applets that are
in the tarballs that are distributed by KDE.  There has been quite a bit
stated about the Desktop, but we'd like to hear your views.  This goes with
Konqueror, KMail, KOrganizer and any other app that you wish to comment on
it's usability,

Jim

--

  6:42pm  up 17 days, 19:16,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.02