List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Question API
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-02 13:34:17

OK,

I have started getting the question api ported from SF to our new site.
I can't do too much as I have permissions problems with the database,
although this should be sorted out when Bero gets back to me.

The question api for those who are unaware is a number of questions that
we can use to 'plug in' to a questionnaire. This list of questions are
fairly generic although can be customised to our needs. This api will
save the need to recode questions for each questionnaire. I built the
api infrastructure on SF and I will be ported it here. There are only a
few questions at the moment, but once the infrastructure is ported we
can add questions easily.

I will let you know when the questions are online so you can check them
out.

	Jono