List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Update on standard config..etc.
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-02 13:39:12

No probs. Take your time. :-) No rush.

	Jono

-----Original Message-----
From: Netalix [mailto:netalix@yahoo.com]
Sent: 02 August 2001 14:25
To: kde-usability@master.kde.org
Subject: Update on standard config..etc.

Howdy, monday I said I'd try to post a tgz or something of a script to
standardize and automate creating a standard testing enviroment.

due to a seemingly catostrophic hard drive death (damn power
fluxuations), and a annoyance known as a job has prevented me from
rebuilding my machine and getting that done. I'll try to have it
available this weekend.

=====
May the Penguin be with you!
    (o_      Kevin Poorman
    //\      Netalix@Yahoo.com
    V_/_     AOLIM: Netalix, Shyslpwlkr or TheUnchosen1