List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Getting the ball rolling
From:       "Jennifer E Jobst" <jobst () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-07-26 13:37:47

Hello all,

>In addition I have already
>found some odd behavior in both apps and kwin. I had been looking for a
the
>approprate place to report to them.  This should also help me get
involved in
>coding for KDE as I am a programmer by training.

A good point.  Perhaps the site should include some mechanism for
reporting usability problems?  Of course, we'd have to define how a
usability issue differs from a "bug."

BTW, once we *do* identify a usability problem, do we have a process in
place for getting it fixed?  If not, we should seriously consider what
this process should be...

-j

Jennifer E. Jobst
Linux Information Development