List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Getting the ball rolling
From:       arcaneone () yahoo ! com
Date:       2001-07-25 17:18:32

Hello

So much for my job of psudoquoting the orginial e-mail

I would be interested in doing usability research. I tend to notice the
details in things such as layout and behavior. In addition I have already
found some odd behavior in both apps and kwin. I had been looking for a  the
approprate place to report to them.  This should also help me get involved in
coding for KDE as I am a programmer by training.