List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] Oxygen animations configuration
From:       Markus <kamikazow () web ! de>
Date:       2009-12-01 1:49:54

Am Dienstag 01 Dezember 2009 02:19:19 schrieb Hugo Pereira Da Costa:

> I guess I could, in the first screenshot, group the three options into
> one "enable animations"
> but then it would be strange to have the tab animations in a separate
> tab, and on top of that it is unclear if unchecking "enable animations"
> in the general tab should or should not also disable the "animate tab
> transitions" checkbox.

Yeah, it's far from perfect, but OTOH the string freeze makes it impossible to
draft the perfect solution for 4.4.
Maybe enabling hover effects by default and remove the checkbox is a better
tentative solution for 4.4. Additionally write a short Tutorial how to change
the details via rc file editing in UserBase:
http://userbase.kde.org/Tutorials#Workspace

I'd be willing to translate the tutorial to German.

Sounds good?