List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] Oxygen animations configuration
From:       "Onur - Hayri Bakici" <thehayro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-30 23:43:26

Hey Guys!

I have also the oppinion, that simply on/off is to radical trimming of the option. I \
have a suggestion that is actually working with all users (not just developers like \
us ;) ): An simple and advanced mode. The other options can be hidden under the \
advanced mode settings.

what do you guys think?

greetz