List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Name of Control Center in KDE 4
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-10-14 21:33:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 14 October 2007, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Well, I must agree the screenshot is very convincing, you made a good

the screenshot is not convincing in the least. in fact, if anything it
supports calling it system settings since the fonts obviously let you set ...
*system* fonts. yes, that's in addition to personal fonts, but for more for
most users toddling about with their mouse, personal settings are a subset
of "my system's settings".

for someone who keeps appealing to the usability people for some conclusion,
James sure likes to keep the thread going based on his own meanderings. but
then, that's the pattern we've come to expect, isn't it?

please, let this thread die where it lay.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se