List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Fullscreen action
From:       Pino Toscano <toscano.pino () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2007-10-14 15:02:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

recently, Florian made me notice that the menu action for toggling fullscreen
mode in okular both changes the text to "Exit fullscreen mode" (and the icon
as well), and change its status to checked.
But that action comes from kdelibs, so basically every application that has a
fullscreen mode has this "issue".

From what I recall, the policy for this kind of actions in KDE 4 was to remove
the icon/text switching, in favour of just using the checkbox fir the menu
item.
Does that apply to the fullscreen action as well, or "Exit fullscreen mode" is
more "immediate" (then remove the checkbox for it)?

--
Pino Toscano