List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Name of Control Center in KDE 4
From:       "Robert Knight" <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-14 12:37:51

> I have never run a whole KDE session as root.

Indeed.  I think I recall an old version of Mandriva which started a
special KDE session with a bright red background that had a large bomb
on it if you tried to do this.  This was supported by a message box
which warned about dire risks should you do any network-related
activity whilst logged on as root.

Regards,
Robert.