List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Dolphin: split views
From:       Jacob Beauregard <jake13jake () comcast ! net>
Date:       2007-08-13 3:20:49

Actually, I missed one point in my last email. Split pushed down or up
wouldn't allow the user the choice of which side to keep. In this
context, it would be extremely important for the focused part of the
split view to stand out as active, or the unfocused part of the split
view to stand out as inactive.