List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Dolphin: split views
From:       Jacob Beauregard <jake13jake () comcast ! net>
Date:       2007-08-13 3:18:27

I have a suggestion on this. Why not instead of split/join, have just
split, and have split stay pressed when in split browsing, and clicking
it again unpresses it.

Since we're on the topic of Dolphin, I think an interesting feature
would be recursively flattening out all of the subfolders within a
folder. You know how you sometimes have that music collection that's
organized in a folder structure as artist/album? Such a feature would
allow you to scan the entire contents of a library folder without the
need to enter in and out of folders. It might also be good to replace
filename with sub1/sub2/sub.../filename in such a situation.