List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Dolphin: split views
From:       "Frederik Schwarzer" <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-12 15:19:59

On 12/08/07, IƱaki Baz Castillo <ibc.listas@aliax.net> wrote:
> And what about the "Join" button? why not just hidde it when in splited
> button?

Or disable it. I think (dis)appearing buttons are a bit confusing.

I liked B as well, but after talking to my mother (acting as a n00b in
this case), I am convinced that this would be too confusing as well,
since you have to recognise parts of the gui (the panels or the button
itself) and check in what state it is to know what the button is
actually doing.

So for now I like the Idea of the close button on every side.

regards