List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Mailody needs usability advise.
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-11-16 23:22:06

Hi,

I've several usability questions about Mailody., a new imap mail client.

Ideally I would like to have the possibility to ask simple questions to a usability \
expert. I've my own ideas, but with a bit of help of an expert we might make a better \
'product'. I'm not looking for time consuming reviews at this stage, but more the \
possibility to ask something now and then.

To give an example, I have some questions about how to correctly implement (that is \
that the user understands what is happening) when i sort threads of messages not by \
the order the parent arrives, but on the date of the most recent child of the thread.

If you like to join the Mailody development, regulary available on IRC during \
evenings, please mail me or join #mailody.

Tom
I'm not subscribed to this list.