Hi, I've several usability questions about Mailody., a new imap mail client. Ideally I would like to have the possibility to ask simple questions to a usability expert. I've my own ideas, but with a bit of help of an expert we might make a better 'product'. I'm not looking for time consuming reviews at this stage, but more the possibility to ask something now and then. To give an example, I have some questions about how to correctly implement (that is that the user understands what is happening) when i sort threads of messages not by the order the parent arrives, but on the date of the most recent child of the thread. If you like to join the Mailody development, regulary available on IRC during evenings, please mail me or join #mailody. Tom I'm not subscribed to this list. _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability