List:       kde-usability
Subject:    "Location" in "Save as" file dialog
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2006-08-31 20:30:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I have stumbled across the following problem when testing KDE on some
random users (with previous Windows experience). It was KDE with Polish
locale, but I think it applies also to English.

When saving file, they did not know where to put file name. The field is
named "Location:", not "File name:". Only the tooltip shows the text
"This is the name to save the file as."

So, why is it labeled "Location" instead of "File name"?
I guess it should be changed.

	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish translation team)

PS. Please CC me with replies, I am not on the list.