List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: konqueror's kpart system usability
From:       Iñaki <ibc2 () euskalnet ! net>
Date:       2006-07-30 17:53:41

El Domingo, 30 de Julio de 2006 19:24, Leo Savernik escribió:
> > make the problem more obvious, right now when I view a konqueror kpdf
> > embedded document there are two 'Tools' top level menu items.
>
> Seems to be a merge error. This hasn't got to do anything with usability.

Ok, that is an error, but now open a PDF embebbed in Konqueror and you'll see
two "Back" buttons and two "Forward" buttons (for Konqueror and Kpdf_part),
all of them together and above the tabs.

Do you really think that this is not confusing? do you think that this is the
best way? is it perfect as it is now?

Please, look at the following layouts:

-  Current layout of embedded kpdf :
   http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~soma/bldr/kparts/konqui_kpdf_current.jpg