List:       kde-usability
Subject:    re: Configuration Dialogues
From:       David Laban <alsuren () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-26 21:51:46

On Monday 26 Sep 2005 11:43, fourhead wrote:
> Well, back to your idea. I think it could be useful, it would give quick
> access to many config options. But on the other hand - who constantly wants
> to change the color of the window bar? I'm afraid it would just add more
> entries to the already-so-bloated KDE context menus. Perhaps you could make
> a quick&dirty mockup?

Watch this space. I was thinking of using hierarchies, so it wasn't too
overwhelming. We shouldn't remove anything from these menus, just in case you
end up with a repeat of the popups problem.

I'm not exactly the world's greatest gimp-artist and I am waiting until
university (starting in a week :D ) when they'll teach me some C so I can
move on to C++ and make some dirty KDE apps for such purposes.... so don't
expect much