List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Human Interface Guidelines??
From:       Kari Pihkala <kari.pihkala () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-16 17:02:05

Hi,

I browsed through mailing list archives, and read that last autumn, a
group started working on the new KDE Human Interface Guidelines.
However, I haven't seen anything happening for a while (I've gone
through kde-usability-devel and kde-guidelines archives).

I found a web page containing a draft, but it is quite old (11/2004):
http://www.kde.org/areas/guidelines/html/

Does anyone know what is the status of the new guidelines??

Cheers,
Kari