List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Human Interface Guidelines??
From:       Jan Muehlig <jan.muehlig () relevantive ! de>
Date:       2005-05-16 17:12:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

The guidelines are currently stalled, because the aim was to design it
for KDE 4. Since KDE 4 is somewhat undefined, it is tricky to write the
guidelines for it. However, we want to start working on it again very
soon, but I think it will require a lot of decisions and visions. So
please be patient a little more.

Jan

Kari Pihkala wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I browsed through mailing list archives, and read that last autumn, a
> group started working on the new KDE Human Interface Guidelines.
> However, I haven't seen anything happening for a while (I've gone
> through kde-usability-devel and kde-guidelines archives).
>
> I found a web page containing a draft, but it is quite old (11/2004):
> http://www.kde.org/areas/guidelines/html/
>
> Does anyone know what is the status of the new guidelines??
>
> Cheers,
> Kari

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]