List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Allow money donations for precise bugs
From:       joaoBR <joao () matik ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-03-14 4:28:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

IMO there is only one option or the other.

- or we stay with free development and it's code

- or we go to sell it.

Indeed one option compromise the other like mentioned by others in
this thread.

So if a developer has the skill to do what one demands i say do it -
but for this customer or another only - the one who pays you.

Even if a particular interest in development could be interesting for
lots of others it does not mean to be really interesting for all.

So when there is an option to pay to get "for all" this is obviously
corruption or at least a temptation.

So IMO sell what you know but do not sell it within a GPL or similar
context.

J.

--

Mensagens sem assinatura GPG não são minhas.
Messages without GPG signature are not from me.