List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Icon Marathon judges
From:       Janet Theobroma <theobroma () revelinux ! com>
Date:       2005-02-28 2:41:45

Who do you think would make good judges for the Icon Marathon?

Each judge will be assigned a section in the contest that will be their
responsibility. If it is a new application icon the judge will work with the
developer of that app to pick the new icon. The judges along with the
application developers will have the FINAL WORD on which icons will be
accepted. The judges need to be very familiar with the Crystal Icon set
because one of our goals is to give Crystal a more consistant look. They must
also be willing to work with the artists to help them perfect their icons.

Any suggestions??

We also need other developers including members from the artist, usability
list supervising the entries and giving suggestions to the artists on how to
improve and more closely adhere their entries to the Crystal icon style and
the KDE Icon guidelines. Please email me if you are interested.

theobroma